This collection was inspired by vintage botanical illustrations. We wanted to traslate that beauty into complex fragrances.
The fragrances were developed by expert perfumers and the original drawing for each fragrance was designed by artist Esther Clark.
Each fragrance has it’s unique drawing wrapped around the glass as well as on the corresponding box. The box is blush colored with black foil printing.
Top Notes: Juniper Berries, Ripe Tangelo and Fresh Air
Heart Notes: Clary Sage, Honeydew Melon and White Gardenia
Base notes: Fir Needle, Egyptian Musk and Cedarwood
- Size: 12oz
- Burn time: 75 hours
- 100% soy wax that is grown in the USA
- Hand poured in Grand Rapids, MI
- Dermatologically tested, skin safe
- Domestically sourced wood wicks
- 100% phthalate free
- Lower melting point, will not burn or stain if spilled
- Poured into a 12 oz. rocks glass
When you light your candle, let it burn until the wax melt reaches the edges of the container. That establishes the memory of the wax and will allow it to burn evenly all the way down.